Dog Days of Summer


Summer Fridays at Alchemy = brats-on-a-dock (brats as in bratwurst, not as in ill-mannered people)! Alchemists and their friends (we often have guests for the bbq) love brats and chips and potato salads of all sorts (and chocolate, but you'll have to wait for a Beth-post on that). Alchepups love the thrill-of-the-spill(s) that inevitably happen!

Since the whole day tends to get a little whacky, I thought we'd call summer Fridays "Dog Days" here at the Alchemy Blogspot. Hazelnut will start it all out (seen here in her weeTee), but I'm sure Siena, Max, and everyone's favorite (good thing dogs can't read) Rocketdog! will have their 15 minutes of fame, too.

Since there are no "purrfect" Alchemists, you'll have to help us out. Have a pix of a weefee(line)? Send it to me at info@alchemyarch.com and I'll see if I can't get the dogs to share the limelight. Extra points if they're in a weeHouse, but of course.

Cheers to your weekend!

No comments: